What is different from the professional athlete to the beginner in making top bicep exercises?
In our understanding, the professional athlete is characterized by:
- Knowledge of the physiological aspects of bodybuilding: biochemical process of muscular work, understanding of the mechanisms of growth of muscle.
- Basic knowledge of nutrition and pharmacology.
- The ability to select the sports nutrition.
- Proper top bicep exercises for mass .
- The experience of regular employment for more than 3 years.
- Lack of effect of the basic training program.
Professional athlete is different from the newbie primarily to the fact that he owns the theory and practice of bodybuilding. It allows him without the help of a coach, make the most suitable workout training program. An it’s necessary to overcome the muscular adaptation and training plateau.