The stabilizing muscles for tricep workout at home with dumbbells:
- Abdominal, latissimus dorsi, muscles around the large muscles (the trunk and upper arms).
- The shoulder joint: deltoid, rotator cuff muscles, shoulder and big pecs.
- Shoulders: serratus anterior, rhomboid muscles and cuculla.
- Forearm: flexor wrists.
Technics for sitting at home tricep workout with dumbbells:
- One to take the dumbbell with both hands, bent at the elbow, behind their heads.
- Straighten your elbows, until the dumbbell will not appear above your head as illustrated.
- Then lower the dumbbell behind your head to the original position.
The vertical position of the hands contributes to maximizing the long head of the triceps. An important role in stabilizing the situation plays a strain of abdomen muscles, which prevents buckling waist. If possible, use a bench with a low backrest for support.
Tips on proper technique of tricep workouts at home with dumbbells:
- Perform a slow, controlled motion, without using force of inertia.
- This exercise requires a significant stabilization of the abdominal muscles to preserve the neutral position of the spine. Connect to perform the exercises the abdominal muscles and pull your stomach.
- Do not dilute elbows to the side when the movement. Upper arms should remain motionless, as if they were part of the spine.
- You can keep the wrists close together, so as not to dilute elbows to the sides.
- Keep the chest straightened his shoulders and did not round up.
- Inhale while moving downward; exhale – you move up.